martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

My world 4

                                                               

                            Draw nonstop!                              


One of the things I enjoy doing the most in my free time is drawing, it relaxes and entertains me a lot, especially if I do it while listening to music!
I started to get interested in drawing when I was 11 years old, which was at the age when I started reading manga and watching anime, I was very interested in the talent of people for drawing, so I wanted to try doing it the same ... I was disappointed A little when I saw that I couldn't do it or anything like that, but I kept practicing.
Currently I still have a lot to improve, but compared to my beginnings I am much better!
I am also starting to test the drawing on tablet, by an application called "procreate". But I'm still figuring out how to use it right.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My world 6

QUARANTINE IN CUBA... We have been in quarantine for many days, practically a month and a half, but thanks to that time, I have been ...