viernes, 6 de marzo de 2020

My world 3


                                            The trips                            

One of the things I like to do the most is to travel. 
But I don't like to do it just to see the world or get out of my comfort zone... I like to travel to learn a little about different cultures, that's why, before going to a country, I always pay attention to whether I like culture, and I find out a little about how I deal with people in the country.
All countries have different customs and unique charms.
Traveling with no doubts makes you a much more open-minded person and gives you different ideas!
Finally, I would like to recommend a very interesting YouTube channel about travel, it explains many curious things about countries and it is a good way to know if you would like to travel there!

The name of the youtuber is: Drew Binsky

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My world 6

QUARANTINE IN CUBA... We have been in quarantine for many days, practically a month and a half, but thanks to that time, I have been ...