viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

My world 5


                                         The quarantine             

I think this is something that is happening in everyone's life, that's why I wanted to write my experience.
Personally I have never been an outgoing person. I like to be at home, relax and do what I like with background music.
So I think quarantine is not affecting me much, and I would not worry a bit if I didn't know why we are locked in home.
It's so fun for me to see how people make memes about quarantine and coronavirus, they reach such point that there are already songs / parodies about it.
People are crazy to find entertainment; so social networks are more used than ever, and the button for calls and video calls must be breaking from so much use.
Finally I recommend to follow the rules, and as much as you want ... do not go out.

#IStayAtHome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My world 6

QUARANTINE IN CUBA... We have been in quarantine for many days, practically a month and a half, but thanks to that time, I have been ...