viernes, 6 de marzo de 2020

Is my dream possible?

                            

                    Is my dream possible?

As I said my dream is to write a book.
For me, it's totally possible, it just depends on me and my desire to finish it.
It also depends on my creativity an new ideas to improve my story and the way I write. 
The principal problems I would have would be my time, I want to study so many things and I had to learn how to divide my time to study and also go out with my friends and finish the book. 
Being realist, I probably write parts of the book in the vacations.
For last, I already write short stories that have like just 16 chapters. But i would like more if the stories could be longer and become books. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My world 6

QUARANTINE IN CUBA... We have been in quarantine for many days, practically a month and a half, but thanks to that time, I have been ...