domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2019

My favorite horror movie

        
              - My Favorite Horror Movie -

Resultado de imagen de it 2"The title of the movie is IT 2, this is the only horror movie that I've seen in my entire life, and I went to see it at the cinema, it was horrible!
The main characters are a group of six friends; Richie, Bill, Beverly, Stanley, Ben and Eddie. And the character that names the movie IT, but his real name is Pennywise.
The story is about this group of friends trying to kill IT, there is another part were the people of the group were just children, and they survive to IT. This is the second part, and the last I think, and it begin with one of the friends calling the others and warning them that Pennywise returned.
One of the best parts is when IT talks to it, that's because Pennywise has powers and enters their minds and makes them see what he wants.
Another of my favorite parts is when they get into the IT house and try to kill him. That is the final scene.
I didn't understand the movie much because I hadn't seen the first part, but it's fine for me because it was only for a friend's birthday.


1 comentario:

  1. LIa, remember to use paragraph division to divide the content of your writing.

    ResponderEliminar

My world 6

QUARANTINE IN CUBA... We have been in quarantine for many days, practically a month and a half, but thanks to that time, I have been ...